NET WEIGHT 350GR
GOOD SOURCE OF IRON
SOURCE OF FIBER
The main ingredient we use for Quinoa Way’s pizza crust is quinoa, along with other Andean grains which makes this a gluten free and high protein pizza that you can top with all the ingredientes you love.
It is an excellent alternative for people who are looking to eat healthy and at the same time delicious!
Feel free to add all your favourite toppings!
Quinoa flour, amaranth flour, potato starch, egg white powder, salt, xanthan gum, baking soda and oregano powder.
Contains egg. Produced in a facility that processes almonds.
- Pour the contents of the box in a bowl, add 3 spoonful of vegetable oil (preferably olive oil) and ½ cup of water
- Mix and knead all the ingredients until they are blended
- Cover the dough and let it rest 15 minutes
- Extend the dough to about 5 mm thick
- Bake 10 minutes at 180°C (350°F)
- Remove from the oven, add the tomato sauce and top as desired
- Put pizza in oven for another 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and serve.